So how about a quick run down of the photos included (left to right, top to bottom):
- THE bear: Bass Pro has some fun stuff, including a big ole taxidermy bear
- My March trip to Orlando and the boat ride in Winter Park, on the gorgeous lake. We had an awesome time seeing the sights from the water, including Carrot Top’s house!)
- A throw back to our wedding day- one of my favorite photos from the day, right in front of a train at the Chattanooga Choo Choo
- All the fun stuff displayed on my Disney wall- including nowhere near the entire tsum tsum collection
- The Target collection, A New Day, dropped this fall. It’s super adorable and I’m glad folks have dug it. It’s so cute!
- I made a new friend this year, Elise, and she was a great coffee date to pick her brain on running a small business.
- Gnome me? Cute, eh?
- An OOTD from earlier this year…I can look dress up every so often, who knew?
- Christmas cards from HRC this year-I actually finally mailed them out today. So stoked to have the cards hit all my friends’ mailboxes!
Have you gotten your top 9 for 2017? Did it look like you thought it would? Let me know!